Deirdre has been in for a big treat with her second mail art package from me. It was her Birthday last week, so I put in a few extra goodies, plus I had to live up to her amazing package she sent me last.
-A hand-typed letter on a piece of old map which I sew'd on a vintage metal leaf and stuck a cameo too.
- Various pieces of paper ephemera, some which I put in a hand-made envelope.
- Vintage Snow White Stamps.
- A picture of a Screech Owl and its description.
- A real Peacock Feather.
- A pair of earrings I made from an old necklace I used to have.
- 2x Original drawings, which I drew some time ago.
- 4x hand-made stamp montages.
- A miniature Birthday card.
and last but not least a book diorama. The images drawn are a replica of part of a wallpaper design from the 1940's which Deirdre said she would love to have one day. The border edge is of my own creation.