Last week I sent @Jeannine a full to the brim 'ship' inspired package, though I did add some other slightly different pieces of paper ephemera to it too :) Jeannine is very much into nautical themed goodies.
- An antique ship image from an old book.
- Hand-typed Letter on the back of a vintage map which I sew'd on a piece of trim and tied with lace.
- Hand-typed description of the word 'Ship'.
- Various pieces of paper ephemera.
- One of my hand-drawn altered book pages which I made into an envelope and put in other pieces of paper ephemera, a sticker, cameo and 4x hand-made stamp montages.
- 5x hand drawn compass stickers (I found an old sticker machine so I'm going to start using it more.)
and.....a miniature drawer unit I made from matchstick boxes and then stuck pages to the sides and back, from an old book based on the sea. Inside each drawer is either a cutout of a ship or a stamp, which I got from old books I have been collecting.