Last week I got the most amazing bargains ever. These items have been bought the my charity shop I volunteer in, Barter Books in Alnwick and Hexham Boot Fair. I am going to use some of the paper ephemera for my mail art packages.
1. A very old Michelin Map of Northumberland and the Scottish Borders,
which has seen better days.
2. A booklet about stamps and how they were made in the Victorian times.
3. 4x blank vintage postcards
4. The Observer's book of Postage Stamps
5. Three more Observer's books.
6. An Imperial 200n 1960's Typewriter
7. Full 16 volume set of 'The illustrated Encyclopedia of Animal Life'.
I now use them as a table to put my bed side light and alarm clock on.
Hope you enjoyed all of that as much I did buying them :)