Monday, 17 September 2012

Scotland part 2

WARNING! Image heavy.

These photos show some of the places I visited in the Scottish Borders.



Scots View. We had a picnic looking at this amazing view. Can you find a wigwam anywhere?


Mellerstaine House. (sorry for the smudge mark in the middle of some of the photos I hadn't cleaned the lens ....oppps)





Kelso Abbey



The Rooftops of Edinburgh.


This amazing view of Edinburgh Castle is from a Starbucks window. It was the best Starbucks I have ever been in. The windows were to die for.


Armstrong and Son...the best vintage shop in the whole of Edinburgh. The floors, walls and ceilings are totally covered in wonder. 



Jedburgh



Aren't these hand made mugs and bowls cute. If I had the pennies I would have bought some of these.


This house that is situated right opposite Mary Queen of Scots house had the most interesting window displays. I loved this one of the cats in particular.




Mary Queen of Scots House. She only lived here for four weeks so I don't really see it as what was her proper home. I've been to this house before and the same feelings of sadness and loneliness swept through me.


Part of Jedburgh Abbey. 

In my next blog post I will show you guys what I bought on my trip. I also took a film camera with me so I have no idea how they will turn out, but who knows what cool results I might get. I'll show you guys those if they turn out alright, fingers crossed.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! Makes me want to go! Can't wait to see the shots you took on film!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are very nice, i followe dyou, if you want you can follow me back...keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some lovely photos of the scenery xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow it looks more awesome than I imagined, I can't wait to see your film shots and curious purchases! :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cool pics! I definitely have to check out that vtg shop!
    x

    apreciarvintage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! I love your photos so very much!!

    ReplyDelete