Friday, 12 October 2012

1996 China Stamps






I know I know here goes Anna again with the stamps, but these are far to beautiful not to be shown. They are my newest additions from you guess it Ebay. The prices are just too good for me to over look them. These have to the most stunningly illustrated postage stamps I have ever bought from the colours to the subject matter. You guys know I love my mountains, trees and lakes. I also noticed the seller I bought them from has waterfall versions of these, I am so tempted but for the time being I have spent enough on my little hobby. I might ask for them for Christmas instead. 

2 comments:

  1. These stamps are beautiful! I love the colours of them and they look in such good condition too.
    Georgia
    http://www.fortheloveof-thrift.blogspot.co.uk/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!
    I really like your blog, I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete