Monday, 22 October 2012

Unseen

Some of these photos are quite old and others are from recent trips out. You may have seen me tweet about them yesterday, but I didn't get to blog about them, so sorry for repeating myself. If you are on tumblr I post loads of these on there too so click follow and I'll have a look at your tumblr pages too. Anyhoo last night it was so misty and looked so atmospheric, so I'm going to see if the same happens tonight so I can take a few photos. I would love to think I could take one photo a day, so we'll see what happens.

My Tumblr








4 comments:

  1. That photo of the wellies is perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hunter wellies as plant pots? Uh-mazing.

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos, really vintage looking! x

    http://girlinthelens.com/

    ReplyDelete