Tuesday, 15 January 2013

Heaton Perk














Last week I went to Heaton Perk cafe with my mum. It is one of my favourite places to hang out and have a nice cup of tea or coffee. They have an amazing range of different flavoured teas; I try'd the Rose tea once and it was lovely. I literally could live in this place it is so cosy. I love all the different pieces of furniture like the old chairs, pews and tables. You can buy books and old records which are beautifully displayed in old shelving units. I love that you never know what shape or patterned cup or plate you will get with your order. We had coffee, a panini and carrot cake, it was all so yummy. They also sell some lovely hand painted cards by a lady called Lottie Gray aka 'Love From Lottie'. I couldn't resist this one with the rain drops plus it was only £2.50. I can't wait to frame it.



6 comments:

  1. the carrot cakes are killing me! I looooove carrot cakes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That places looks heavenly!

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it when you do this style of post! its so nice to be able to have a look around in all these places :)
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete