Saturday, 8 June 2013

Bolam Lake in summer











I know I have done a blog post on Bolam Lake before but that was back in Autumn and I think it is nice to see places throughout different seasons . It was such a beautiful and warm day, just perfect for a walk with my mum . There were so many Swans and Canadian Geese with their babies . We found amongst some reeds a family of swans and their cygnets (if you don't know what that means, it means baby swans). The mother hissed at me, maybe I got too close, but I backed away and they let us watch them for a while. Sorry  I haven't much to talk about, but the photographs pretty much speak for themselves. 
Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

7 comments:

  1. your photos are beautiful Anna! I always lack words when I see your posts,. I'm dazzled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i particularly like the picture of the trees for some reason. So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous photography Anna :) You captured the warmth of the day perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with this post! your photography is beautiful!
    And all those duckings in a row, such a sweet photo.
    Hope your well, Anna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photos! Great blog,so I'm a New follower on GFC =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these pictures! They ares so beautiful! Wish we had a park like that! :)

    ReplyDelete