Thursday, 11 July 2013

Watercolours


Over the last week I have started to create some watercolour paintings. I haven't painted for years and I am really enjoying it. It's so much fun to mix colours and create all colours of the rainbow. I like the unpredictable side to it all. I'm thinking of selling some of these originals in my Etsy shop and also in print form. If any of you guys would like to commission me I would love to hear from you. I have had a few requests so far and I am busy doing those commissions at the moment. The photos are too show the process of what it looks like when I paint and what the results are. Oh and on another note; I am trying to get my society6 shop up and running again, so I will announce when that's all ready to go.

8 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Anna! I love the one with the moon.

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna these are amazing! The way you blend the colours looks so magical :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome designs Anna - keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great designs! I absolutely love how you matched the colours. I wish I could paint:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anna, these mandalas are amazingly beautiful. I love them so much...

    ReplyDelete