Sunday, 4 August 2013

In the Walls of Wallington















I had the most wonderful day yesterday at Wallington Hall. Most of the day was spent in the beautiful walled garden and woods. I always find I steer towards the glass house in the grounds and it is my favourite spot in the whole place. I have always had a fascination for glass houses with all the plants, pots and furniture. I think it is about time I did some illustrations based on florals and glass houses and all the dream like qualities they possess. I took many photos of the up close moss and greenery lying in between pavement cracks and gripping to exposed walls. I just felt happy being outside in a place full of such beauty most which is left untouched and wild, I didn't want to come back home.

5 comments:

  1. This looks so magical :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk

    CHECK OUT MY GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful photos!

    mollyrosecleaver.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lovely place, very Secret Garden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! It looks just beautiful there! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. that looks sooo lovely! really nice photos too :)

    ReplyDelete